Who doesn’t love margaritas? The added bonus of the Mover’s Margarita is it also transports good. Make it ahead of time in a big Ziploc bag, and on moving day simply transport it from the freezer to your new home’s fridge. Once all the boxes are moved in, mix up one of these handy little treats, sit back, rest your feet on the nearest Fortboxx and let the magic happen. Because tequila makes unpacking so much funner.
- 1 (12 ounce) can limeade
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water
- 1 (12 ounce) can tequila + a couple splashes more
- 6 ounces (1/2 can) can triple sec
- 2 limes, cut into 6 wedges each
- margarita salt
- To keep this recipe even easier, use the limeade can to measure all the other ingredients.
- Place everything into a FREEZER ziptop baggie. Place filled bag, into a second baggie to keep it safe during transport (it’s easier to double bag it before it freezes.) Freeze for several days until firm, transfer to an ice chest filled with lots of ice.
- When ready to serve, break the mixture apart until it’s slushy.
- Set out 8 cups and rub a lime wedge around the rim of each cup, dip in salt to coat the rim. Pour into plastic cups that have been rimmed with margarita salt. Serve with a wedge of fresh lime.
Recipe credit: https://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/camping-margaritas/